Thursday, May 8, 2008

Tagging & Folksonomies - Technorati

This activity is something I've started and stopped on several times so far. No more. I'm busting it out right now beware. I really couldn't think of much to blog about on this topic. I mean, I understand the usefulness of Technorati for most people but for me personally I'm most likely never going to visit the site again. I don't do a lot of blog searches. Occasionally I'll search for some music blogs to check out concerning a new album I want reviewed but there are already a plethora of sites that do just that like pitchfork media. Not that I am endorsing that site, I loath pitchfork, the writers have no taste in music and their reviews suck. Anyway, I'm getting off track.

Back on topic- Technorati- a powerful searching tool for blogs. Go read someones thoughts on something.

No comments: