Thursday, May 8, 2008

Blog Readability, Scrabulous, Yahoo! Answers and more

Blog Readability - according to this site the reading level of my blog is High School. This is kind of insulting actually so lets just move on.

blog readability test




Scrabulous- This is freaking awesome. My boss actually told me about it and we have since had several matches, all of which I have been triumphant in. Hey, we have to celebrate the small victories right? It's just a web-based version of scrabble but it does all that annoying math for you!

Here is a screen shot of my awesomeness.




Yahoo! Answers- I've played around with this a little bit and actually ended up on the site after random google searches. I even got bored one day and started answering questions. There's not much to explain here really. People can post up pretty much any question and pretty much anyone can give an answer, whether it's correct or not well we can just hope for the best.

More- I like Cheetos!

No comments: